I could do without everybody talking about how delicious the lamb is!
We landed after and ugly storm blew through....It was not very but super windy. Caroline insisted we hitchhike to the hot spring...you have got to be kidding...she is so cheap...! After 3 rides surprisingly we were where we needed to be..at the Blue Lagoon hot spring.
| No sheep allowed in pools..ho hum... |
The next morning off to Copenhagen....
| The best airport lounge ever!! |
| Add cap
tion |
This is Caroline's thing...she was fascinated with central station. People set up an area collecting donations for refugees they randomly arrive! They wrote sign welcoming them and showing them the way to food and help. They were also taking donation to fund the next part of the journey for the others heading to Sweden. I have to admit, it was quite heart warming and interesting to watch.
Then things went south.....this is disgusting! What does she decide to do?? Have little fish eat the dead skin off her feet!!! She told me to pipe it! And said "When you turn 50 you can do what you want"!
| I still can't believe it! |
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!! Keep it coming. I wonder if the fish enjoy the 50 year old dead skin off your feet?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it!
ReplyDelete