Friday, September 11, 2015

Another busy day...Caroline likes to see it all!  We stared my moving into our swanky apartment in the hippest section of Copenhagen.  I'll post some photos later of it...We then went to the 400 year old..Rosenborg Castle....the kings hunting "cabin" and gardens. But first, here are just a few of sites along the way!
First..we stopped and smelt the flowers!

We had to stop and buy some bread and cheese!

This is for Zane ....obviously!  



Ok...back to the King's castle..
I wish they would let us try these on.
Lots of gaudy furniture!

Where did this low budget bathroom come from???

Most ornate ceilings I have ever seen!

They loved having portraits painted of themselves!!
They had a thing for carved amber and ivory!  It was everywhere!

Can you see me.....?

I'm in this one also!
We stumbled on a very large peace rally held at the city hall....we forgot it was 9/11......It was very anti-US....VERY!!! It was kind of an eye opener to how the world thinks of the US.

after this we needed a drink and heading for the Carlsberg Lager factory...
they house a 26,000+ beer bottle collection

I had to ride on the truck!

Too much free beer.......



After my afternoon nap we went to Tivoli gardens, such an amazing place!



Don't miss seeing the size of that fishes open mouth!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment