Saturday, September 12, 2015


Before I tell about a few of the things we did today, I want to show you our swanky little apartment! Jen's (who owns it) is a musician!!  Records and instruments everywhere!  In a better than great location right in the center of the Nyhaven area which is very trendy!



After a morning stroll we went on a boat tour around Copenhagen.  So much to take in and see.










We hopped off in Christianhaven to walk around and visit The Dansk Architecture Center so Caroline can look at the that mid century modern design stuff she loves so much....



A bit more of the town....
Then we visited Christiania aka Freetown..an area of Copenhagen regarded as a commune uncontrolled by the government since the 1970's...



The dots represent the dots in the 3 i's in Christiania and the colors of red and yellow is paint the first sqatters found in the old barracks it was created from.


pot and hash are legal..no violence, cars, guns allowed!

They have a free clothing store ..people leave and take things all day...can you find me rummaging!






 We did a lot more things today ..

I tried to take a little sheep nap at the Museum but Caroline got very mad I me...I have no idea why!

So she made me learn about Degas...it was pretty interesting..

  
We then stopped the royal horse stable...Caroline caught me trying to get into the royal coach....what a kill joy she is! 




1 comment: